Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Jackson's First Day of Preschool...

I had been looking into preschools for Jackson this fall and found a cute, Christian one that I really liked! They were looking for a teacher and I decided to put my elementary education degree to good use! I get to teach across the hallway from Jackson in one of the older classes and I peek in on him from time to time and usually see him smiling and playing!
From summer 08

To say that Jackson loves preschool would be a tremendous understatement. He walks around the house on the days we don't go saying "church school, PLEASE Mama!!" He tells me stories about his friends at school. He gets to finger paint, play on the playground, reads books, learns songs and bible stories. He has music class, chapel, gym, cooking class, and field trips! And somehow this is all fit into 9-1 on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays!
From summer 08

From summer 08



Jackson also moved to a "Big Boy" bed. It's actually a toddler bed, so it's not THAT big, but he likes it a lot. Jackson is one of very few two year olds I know who says "Nap, please!" at nap time and who goes to bed very easily at night after two songs, one book and a prayer. He'll usually say "See ya. Peace!" as we walk out of his room at night.
From summer 08

From summer 08

No comments: