Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend Getaway...

Okay, so I haven't been blogging consistently but you have to admit that once a month is better than every 3 or 4 months, right!? Right! October has been a busy month! It's also been a little bit uncomfortable since I found out I'm due May 25th with baby #2 (YAY!!!!) and morning sickness has been pretty challenging. So I'll use that as my excuse for a complete lack of picture taking!
One fun thing that happened in October was a weekend away for Alan and I. My mom and dad (and Liz and Becky) came and stayed with Jackson for the weekend and Alan and I were able to sleep in and relax with one another while in Richmond for my friend Bekah's wedding. Bekah is one of my favorite friends who I did Summer Staff with at a Young Life camp called Rockbridge back in 2001. She read scripture at our wedding and has taken part in some very fun reunions over the last 7 years with our other Summer Staff friends, Karen and Katie. Karen wasn't able to make the wedding which was sad. But Katie and I went and dragged along our husbands who hadn't ever met. We determined that they were meant to be bff like she and I are. We think it worked, but we're not 100%. :)
From October stuff

Beautiful Bekah and Garrett!
From October stuff

My Darling Katie!
From October stuff

My even MORE Darling husband (sorry, Katie!)!
From October stuff

Group shot (taken by Naomi Ruth Sutton)!
From October stuff

The three of us girls (taken by Naomi Ruth Sutton).
From October stuff

My wonderful parents who not only took great care of Jackson that weekend but they also completely made over our front and back yards which now look so beautiful!
From October stuff

Adorable Liz and Jackson. He loves his aunties. And I think he might have had the best weekend of all. He did not want to see his Gigi and Gpa leave.

No comments: