Thursday, September 27, 2007

Just some random new pics...

So, my camera is still broken (drowning incident), my loaner camera from my Dad is dead (battery charger incident), and I miss taking pictures. =( Here are a few random ones I've taken over the last month or so.


Jackson with his puppy from Whitney Leigh. We coincidentally named the puppy Whitney Leigh.


Alan getting ready for his first day of teaching. We're in a hotel cause we hadn't moved into our new house yet. And don't worry, he tucked in his shirt.


Lizzy and Matt came down to stay with us and here everyone is enjoying the pool at our new house.


Jackson is SO excited to be in the water!


The picture of relaxation!


Jackson taking off! He liked the way the pump would shoot him across the pool.


Jackson intently watching Sesame Street. He likes to be all bundled up like that.

No comments: