Monday, September 10, 2007

Catching Up

So, things have been CRAZY lately since we moved to North Carolina and have been super busy. Here are a few pics from California (I'll post more when I get them- my Dad has most of them). I spent almost two weeks in California seeing Lake Mammoth, Nevada City, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, and Grass Valley! It was an awesome time with family and seeing so many beautiful sights!

My sisters and Jackson and I on the porch of our Lake Mammoth home.

A few of the Murphy cousins.

My family in front of Grandma and Grandpa Murphy's house in Grass Valley. Aren't we photogenic?

The view across the lake from where we were laying out. She had two baby cubs with her, too. Scary!

Jackson's silly face at Yosemite.

Jackson playing with his Liz and Beck at Auntie Lindy's house.

Mom and Dad at Yosemite.

Liz, Beck, and I swimming in Lake Tahoe. Brrr!

My sisters and I at Yosemite.


Jackson and Aunt Becky.

Think I got enough sister pics?

Jackson chilling in Reno!

No comments: