Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Little Lukey...

While we were up visiting my parents I got to see my ADORABLE nephew, Luke. He's absolutely precious and smiles all the time and has the cutest laugh. I'm smitten. =)
From Mom and Dad's and Beach 2009

Jackson and his cousin, Luke!
From Mom and Dad's and Beach 2009

Holding hands and chillin'.
From Mom and Dad's and Beach 2009

This was when Chase threatened to punch Luke in the face. He was clearly terrified.
From Mom and Dad's and Beach 2009

They made up and held hands. =)
From Mom and Dad's and Beach 2009

Gigi and her grandsons.
From Mom and Dad's and Beach 2009

Gigi and Gpa and their grandboys.
I also got to see Luke's mother. She's also known as my sister, Anne. =) I LOVED getting to hang out with her. She was a bridesmaid in a wedding for her friend from high school that weekend. I don't have a pic of us together so here's one of her and my favorite brother-in-law, Danny from the wedding:
From Mom and Dad's and Beach 2009

How cute are they!? Very. I just wish they'd move next door to me.

No comments: