Sunday, November 4, 2007

Trick or Treat!

Jackson and I went home to my parent's neighborhood to trick or treat for Halloween. We stopped by Richmond and had lunch at The Smokin' Pig with Anne and Danny which was a lot of fun! It's cute cause Jackson definitely recognizes my family now and gets so excited when he sees them. We stopped by and saw my Dad's new office on the way home which Jackson thought was pretty cool. We got home and my mom had made fresh baked cookies which Jackson thought was even cooler. He's a little cookie monster. We went trick or treating and my Dad took him to the neighbor's houses. Jackson liked ringing the doorbells more than anything else. When we got home, he thought the candy was a lot of fun to dump out of his bag and then put it back in. He never discovered it was edible so we kept it that way. =) Mom and I went out to lunch at On the Border and then spent a whole day shopping at good ole' Potomac Mills which was a lot of fun! Dad and Jackson spent the day together going to lunch at McDonald's and then hiking at Prince William Park. Becky worked on a lot of college essays and dressed up as a Burrito for Halloween to get a free burrito from Chipotle. I wish I had a pic cause it was hilarious! It was a wonderful visit home (as always) and I wish it could've been longer. =) I didn't manage to take any pics except the ones my Dad asked me to take!

Jackson and his G-pa about to go trick or treating! Dad was unimpressed with my photograph skills. However, all I could see through the viewfinder was the jack-o-lantern!

Jackson and I.

G-Pa making Jackson laugh.

The pumpkin G-pa carved for Jackson (which looks a lot like Jackson when Jackson is smiling).

Us again.

No flash...spooky!

A VERY Happy Halloween! =)

No comments: