Saturday, May 23, 2009

Last Day of Preschool...

Hmm. I've discovered it's not too hard to keep up on my blog when I'm this pregnant because I don't want to go anywhere or do anything (except for clean- gotta love nesting!).
Yesterday was Jackson's end of the year preschool performance and it was precious! Alan and Debbie (Nana) were both able to come which he thought was pretty awesome! This is the preschool I've taught at for the majority of the school year until my recent maternity leave. Oh yeah. My sister Anne keeps informing me that it's not maternity leave when you're not planning on returning to work. So I guess I taught there until my recent retirement? =) Anyway, I have a few video of clips I took with my regular camera since my video camera didn't charge in time. It's currently hooked up and charging for MONDAY! ;-) Preschool has been such a blessing to both Jackson and I. He has learned a lot both academically and socially. And I had the opportunity to work with some of the most amazing women I've ever met! We will both miss it this summer and I'm sure Jackson will be very glad to start again in the fall.
Here are a few short video clips:
If you're happy and you know it...

Pledge Allegiance...my favorite part is the end where he is so obviously VERY proud of himself.

His class counting to 20:

1 comment:

piersonam said...

Hey! We couldn't tell if he skipped 16! Is that the number he doesn't believe in?