Sunday, January 21, 2007

Christmas time

CHRISTMAS TIME!
Christmas was lovely! Alan, Jackson and I were very spoiled. We got gifts galore and had great times with our families.
We started Christmas at Ted and Barb's (Alan's Aunt and Uncle) for the annual Christmas Eve celebration. Jackson got to meet his new cousin, Tanyon Jackson, who was almost a month old. He was really grumpy that night (which he really never is). He was really thrilled to meet Tanyon.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Later that night we opened presents with Alan's family. Here we are at their house.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jackson and his mommy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jackson and his Daddy.
The next day we went to Alan's Granny and Poppa's for Christmas.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There's Jackson being snuggled by his Great Granny.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here we are with my inlaws. They are a very nice family!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is one Alan took of me. I snuck out to feed Jackson and an hour or so later Alan came in and found us asleep and he took this one. It was a lovely Christmas nap!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is one of the great gimmicky things my camera does. It can highlight and accentuate any color I choose. Red, for example!
It was a lovely Christmas and I'm getting used to all of Alan's 3rd and 4th cousins and random aunts and great uncles that show up (this was our 5th Christmas together). It's like a big party!

Next we headed up to my parent's house in NoVa. We were having a late Christmas because Anne went on a cruise with her husband's family so we waited for her because we're nice. Plus Christmas wouldn't be Christmas if we weren't all there.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's our Christmas morning. Aunt Becky and Aunt Lizzy helped Jackson open his stocking. His favorite stocking stuffer seemed to be this duck (even though it doesn't seem to be that way in the picture below). It quacks when you squeeze it and he always looks at it with a puzzled look when it does.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's Alan and I:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I really like him. And love him.


This is Auntie Annie with her favorite nephew, Jackson:Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's the family at our delicious Christmas dinner. The fam + Matt (Lizzy's boyfriend). I like ham so much better than Turkey. It's one of the many reasons that Christmas is better than Thanksgiving. Just a side note.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is what Jackson did during dinner. He slept on the floor next to my Dad, the baby hog. This was a big step for Dad since he usually insists on holding Jackson in his lap during meals.
It was so nice being home. My Mom is an incredible hostess and I just love being with my family. We all get along SO well and there's just nothing like being together. That about sums Christmas up!

1 comment:

BBleck said...

I resemble that "baby hog" remark, thank you very much!