Sunday, April 5, 2009

March

We had been having a record amount of NO snow this winter up until March. The snow finally came just in time for another visit from both my mom and Liz!
It started the night my mom arrived and she and Jackson went outside and caught snow on their tongues and danced around in the cold. Jackson was thrilled. Up until that point, I had to explain to him what snow was by googling it and showing him pictures! I think we ended up getting around 4 inches which was perfect!
Here he is all bundled up and ready to go outside.
From Fall of 08- Spring 09

Here he is with his Auntie Liz and his Gigi. They were his faithful playmates that day.
From Fall of 08- Spring 09

This one is my favorite. We spent a lot of the day sledding. I was mostly a spectator since pregnancy and sledding aren't the best combo but everyone else made the most of some nice hills in our neighborhood. Jackson's endless level of energy was amazing to me as he'd trudge up the hill.
From Fall of 08- Spring 09

Here are Jackson and his Auntie Liz.
From Fall of 08- Spring 09

Here is Jackson playing his favorite game that day- Tackle Liz and Gigi!
From Fall of 08- Spring 09

Mom, Liz, and I drove up to the top of the mountain and looked out at the city covered in snow.
From Fall of 08- Spring 09

Here are Liz and Mom in front of the star that makes our city "the star city".
From Fall of 08- Spring 09

Here they are again admiring some tree.
From Fall of 08- Spring 09

Here are Liz and I.
From Fall of 08- Spring 09

It was an AWESOME snow day!

No comments: