Saturday, April 4, 2009

Oh, hello.

Well, it's only been 5 or so months. Here are some excuses! Ready? I'm pregnant and was tired and (sick for 3 months), I don't like my camera at all and miss my old one that drowned in a pool, I'm teaching preschool, working at a Chiropractor's Office one day a week, have had a weekly bible study, play dates, etc. and most of all, I've been entertaining a VERY active toddler. Am I forgiven!?
I am due with the new baby next month and want to get caught up blogging before then. For those who haven't heard, we are expecting another little boy! His name is going to be Chase Andrew Janney and his due date is May 24th. The doctor has talked about scheduling an induction (since my induction with Jackson was so awesome!) sometime during week 39 which means (assuming I don't go early) that baby Chase will be here in about 6 weeks! It's very exciting since I'm SO excited to meet him but it's also a little overwhelming since we still have so much to do and to buy and to get ready!
I was looking through my old blog entries and realized how nice it was to have Jackson's first couple of years documented so well. I would really like to do that for Chase, so hopefully that will inspire me to keep up with this thing! I don't want Chase to suffer from 2nd child syndrome (right, Anne?).
I'm planning on trying to post a few pictures from each month I missed which would seem impossibly hard except that I have been TERRIBLE about taking pictures lately so I don't have that many to choose from!
Alright, catch up time. Here we go...

No comments: