Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ann and Elliot's Wedding...

We met Ann and Elliot about seven years ago when they were both Freshmen in high school. It was back during our Young Life leading days. We got to follow their relationship through high school (off and on ;-)) and into the real world and now into marriage! Ann's the same age that I was when I got married (21) and that seems so young to me now! It was a really fun weekend because Kevin, Leslie, and their new baby Harper Grace came and stayed with us (boo...no pics!). We had Cory and Melynda and Trevor over for brunch the morning of the wedding so we could all hang out. It's funny how most of our college friends now have babies! We're becoming grown ups for REAL! We also got to see our good friends Cassie and Andy. They do NOT have babies unless you count their dog (I don't). They've only been married for a year though so that's probably for the best! =) I also got to see several old YL girls who I'd missed: Whitney, Mary Lee, Megan, and Laura. Here are some pics from the wedding:
From August
Ann and Elliot cutting the cake.

From August
Ann and Cassie.

From August
Family pic! Jackson loved the wedding because he (re)met his old friend Whitney and when we left he told me "I love Whitney!"

From August
Alan and Elliot.

From August
Some of my favorite girls. I don't know why my eyes look so squinty.

From August
Cass and I!

No comments: