Saturday, August 22, 2009

Neglected Number 2.

Chase is not really neglected. I like to call him that mostly for my sister Anne's benefit. She was number 2 in our family and likes to pretend that she didn't get as much attention as I did. We have a family video of Anne and I modeling clothes for our grandparents. I think I was turning 5 or 6 which means that Anne was 3 or 4. Anne was totally getting an equal amount of attention but at one point in the video Anne says to herself while rocking back and forth "Everybody wants Sarah. Everybody wants Sarah." It is a classic moment in our family video archives which we like to quote a lot. Since Jackson had a whole blog dedicated to him at this age, I figure I should do at least one post of pictures of just Chase. Chase will be 3 months in a few days. He smiles, he laughs, he coos, he can roll over both ways, he loves to watch Jackson and smiles at him constantly. He grabs at toys and loves to rub blankets against his face. He is a great sleeper, a great eater (obviously- please note the rolls on this child), and so laid back and sweet. He is the kind of baby that makes you think having a baby is easy even though that usually isn't the case. I absolutely adore him!!

From August
Sweet little sleeper!



From August
My smiley baby.


From August
He loves to stick out his tongue.


From August
Clearly annoyed about another bath tub pic.


From August
Just hanging out.

No comments: